Wednesday, May 6, 2009

fiesta. people. and more people.

i admit. im not really the type you'd see out there. talking to guests. making her way through a congested crowd.

bottom line is.. i dont really think im the one who plays well with people.

but i dont know why this year it turned out quite different.. and its like i slightly enjoyed being smothered in other people's company.

but usually.. i DO enjoy being with other people. except that . my enjoyment. depends on the people im with.

and in one way or another.. the least i could imagine myself hanging with were the ones i found most . worth my time.


fiesta really made me see a dozen of things. things that were beyond the food. the feast. the karaoke on play. the streamers. the color. the band.

more to that.. i saw good times. some dose of friendship and hospitality. which for me may seem over rated but somehow i got myself through it..

it made me embrace my religion more. and perhaps. made me see the families of my friends which in truth were'nt really any different than mine.

but the best about it was that it made me realize i never should just be alone. and that. i was creating my own forcefield of 'do not disturb' for no apparent reason. at all.

like an alien discovering earth.. it made me see i needed to belong in this planet. coz i did. and that being with people is quite so much better . than be some place else all alone.

but still. i think i'd still need some 'me' time though. despite the realization.

No comments:

Post a Comment