Monday, April 20, 2009

starting out anew is one thing.. well,, for a fact that you're never quite sure of what to think.. what to do. or even what to expect..

and yet we strive to find new beginnings in everything.. in relationships.. and perhaps in a career..

sometimes man's complex level of thinking gets the trouble it deserves.. making things oh so hard when they are all just a peice of cake..

as i'd see it.. curiosity kills.. but . maybe ignorance does better on the job..

anyway.. i don't really know why im even writing this thing.

more exactly.. why am i even tiring myself to write this when i have a headache to attend to. .

[and again. an example of man's stupidity brought about by too much thinking]

there's not much to say for today. maybe because im still halfway through it.. except for my beginnings on a few things. like a revisit on my piano skills. a start of a new blog. and of course. my newly acclaimed friend who once was my lover and once my enemy. isn't that nice to start a day?. [ yeah right]

perhaps i should just get myself some cake,. hope it helps with the headache. after all.. words aren't all that effective as a medicine. or a therapy to me. eventhough its all i eat.. [sigh].

No comments:

Post a Comment